Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 07-09-2005 , 08:08 AM

TB Corpse Bride pics

-------------------------------------------
# 2 07-09-2005 , 08:23 AM
Subscriber
Corpse Bride looks amazing. I did some work on it, the best shot I worked on was one of the end shots, which looks beautiful. I highly recommend you see this film.

LisaG user added image

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 3 07-09-2005 , 02:16 PM
Subscriber
Yup, saw the trailer over at Apple.com a few days ago, looks really cool user added image

Liter is French for 'Gimme some ****ing cola before I break vous ****ing lips!"
# 4 07-09-2005 , 03:05 PM
LisaG....Heya, wow!! Must of been something to work on Corpse bride!! Did you actually do any of the clay animation?

and yeah..I can't wait till it comes out......user added image I won't miss this one user added image

Mills

# 5 07-09-2005 , 05:13 PM
Subscriber
No, nothing like that. You would be surprised at how much CG are in these claymation features. I worked on the new Wallace and Gromit movie too. I was doing matchmove and 3D roto on both shows. I think that Corpse Bride is going to be one of the best films out this year.

:p

# 6 07-09-2005 , 06:03 PM
Ahh okay, still...it must of been an experience to work on a set like that. Thats very cool..and Wallace and Gromit! Nice! user added image and it's also good to know that alot of CG is being implemented into films like this, it certainly keeps us CG lads on our toes user added image

Mills user added image

# 7 07-09-2005 , 08:16 PM

Originally posted by lisa_gonzalez
No, nothing like that. You would be surprised at how much CG are in these claymation features. I worked on the new Wallace and Gromit movie too. I was doing matchmove and 3D roto on both shows. I think that Corpse Bride is going to be one of the best films out this year.

:p

Wow CG!!!! I though it was stop motion. Thats' some great post production work there.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 8 08-09-2005 , 08:25 AM
Subscriber
Practically everything in the movies is claymation, but CG is used to add things that couldn't otherwise be done using stop motion, to add extra effects and for 2D comping work. Unfortunately I wasn't on set for either of these shows, the stop motion and post production are done seperately.

LIsaG user added image

# 9 08-09-2005 , 08:45 PM

Originally posted by lisa_gonzalez
Practically everything in the movies is claymation, but CG is used to add things that couldn't otherwise be done using stop motion, to add extra effects and for 2D comping work. Unfortunately I wasn't on set for either of these shows, the stop motion and post production are done seperately.

LIsaG user added image

You know what i got my words mixed up and ment to say i thought it was CG, not stop motion :blush:

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....