Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 01-11-2002 , 12:29 PM

Want to subscribe...

I'd like to subscribe to SimplyMaya, but I am in the US and don't know how to pay, so.... would it still be possible for me to join, or do you specifically need pounds?

Sayonara!
~Ninkazu
# 2 01-11-2002 , 12:38 PM
I live in Venezuela, and I didn´t have one bit of a trouble subscribing to the site. If you use a credit card it´ll be easier.

By the way, If you some trouble visit this threads:
VIP cash
VIP questions
New VIP Info

Hope it helps ...

# 3 01-11-2002 , 12:50 PM
Kevin
Hi.

We have now added the following currencys to our main payment page...

USD
EURO

Click here and enter your user name and pass: https://www.acewebdesign.co.uk/cgi-bin/payment.dll

Then select your 1,3,6 or 12 months subscription. Once you click the "continue to secure server" you will then see the different currencys and what the latest exchange rates are.

We will also be making the currency appear on the main https://www.acewebdesign.co.uk/cgi-bin/payment.dll page as soon as the new site goes up.

Many thanks for your questions and many thanks for helping him out adl

# 4 01-11-2002 , 12:50 PM
Kevin
and we accept most credit cards

# 5 01-11-2002 , 01:03 PM
Lifetime Member
I'm in the US and have had no trouble using a Credit Card.

# 6 01-11-2002 , 09:00 PM
I'm 16, so I don't have a credit card. Also, I don't know if I'll be able to afford membership until I get a job. I'll keep you posted, but in the meantime I'll try to learn as much from the free tutorials as possible.

Sayonara!
~Ninkazu
# 7 01-11-2002 , 09:03 PM
Kevin

Originally posted by Ninkazu
I'm 16, so I don't have a credit card. Also, I don't know if I'll be able to afford membership until I get a job. I'll keep you posted, but in the meantime I'll try to learn as much from the free tutorials as possible.

hey no problem mate, you will learn much just from being here, so many great members with much to share!