Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 12-11-2005 , 11:22 PM
Subscriber

big problem with polygon and subd

hello
I know probably this sounds a little bit crazy. I have a problem in converting poly to subd.
I am desiging a human body and everything was ok in desiging the torso but just today I faced this problem. when I am converting to subd and I try to show the vertix but they don't show up so I can not work with them. besides when I right click on the subd I don't see the menu for subds it's like the menu for the polygones (for example I don't have "display coarser or finer and polygone). I don't have this problem with other part (head hand...) I don't know what is wrong? and how can I fix it. please help me if you have any idea in this case.
thanks

rsh
# 2 12-11-2005 , 11:36 PM
The Maya Mountain
Please post in only one forum.

Fraid I don't know the answer to your question. Sorry.

# 3 14-11-2005 , 08:21 AM
Do you get an error message?

In the log window?