Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 02-12-2005 , 07:59 AM
Subscriber

My first Model

Hello,

I am new to Graphics. I am learning Maya by myself.
I've attached the picture of the Car I created.
Honest comment about it please.

Thanx
- Soundararajan

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 02-12-2005 , 08:47 PM
First of all you need to save this as a 640 by 480. The mods will hate you and they will delete your posts or thread, or just the image. Second, you need to post in the Work in Progress or the Finished Work sections. All in all, the car looks ok. I like the rims. I dont like the front part and the grille, but, all in all its fine.

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 3 02-12-2005 , 11:31 PM
Subscriber
It was my mistake to post a big picture. Hence forward I'll post proper size pictures on proper section.

- Soundararajan

# 4 03-12-2005 , 06:56 PM
Good start. You really have the ambition it looks like. My advice is learn one thing at a time.

First modeling, get modeling down (Look up tutorials, video tutorials have helped me the best. Download some of the video tutorials from the SM site) then texturing, then rendering. Good start.

# 5 19-12-2005 , 09:33 PM
oo my good..but to bıg car......thank you beatıfull cool ımage 600x800 error

maya works