Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 07-11-2002 , 09:45 AM
Kevin

3December - INFO

Right guys,

Here is some info on the 3december...

If you are wondering what this is about then here is a snip bit from the 3december site

"This year we again invite you to join with other 3D artists and designers around the world from sunrise in Sydney and Seoul, to sundown in London and Los Angeles. Join this global and united presence by attending one of seven events hosted in locations throughout the world. Each event will vary as it's planned with the local region in mind -- but the one consistent theme is that it’s all about you, your talent and the 3D art and design you create.

Fun will be the backdrop for learning while you immerse yourself in the latest technologies, hear from renowned industry experts and mingle with friends old and new."

-----------------------------------

For more information and pre-registrations on this, please visit https://www.3december.com

They will have a User Group Meeting followed by a general session. This years speakers include : ILM - Star Wars : Electronic Arts - Making of Harry Potter - Sony Computer Entertainment Europe - From Film to Game - The Mill and other top Soho Studios presenting. Full details will be posted soon - so guys...I think this would be awesome!!!

We have a guy here on the board who works at AW and Im sure he will only be to glad to answer any questions that you may need answering.

# 2 07-11-2002 , 07:04 PM
I'll be at the one in New York!! It's at Webster Hall(a popular dance club in Manhatten). The days can't go by fast enough!!

# 3 07-11-2002 , 10:52 PM
SM Alumni
Has been fun for the past two years - I'm sure this one wont be any different .. see ya'll at the refreshments table user added image (i know thats where dave will be for sure)

# 4 12-11-2002 , 12:04 PM
Just to give you guys a further update on 3December

This year is PACKED with 'stuff'
Maya Master Classess from 9am :
1) The “Unusual” use of Soft Body Objects and Particle Goals
2) Introduction to Mental Ray for Maya
3) Exploring Advanced Particles

User Group meeting from 2 - 5
General evening / party 5:15 - late
ILM
Sony
Jos Stam (the man behind Fluid FX)
Customer tips and tricks for Maya
Understanding Mental Ray for Maya
Electronic Arts and Harry Potter
Cinesite - Die another Day fx
The Mill - The Rhino in BT advert

https://www.3december.com

# 5 12-11-2002 , 03:27 PM
The Maya Mountain
I wish I could attend, but somehow I doubt there's one in Mississippi. user added image

# 6 12-11-2002 , 11:08 PM
- Beam me up, Scotty!
- Umm...just a sec..doh, it doesn't work user added image

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 7 13-11-2002 , 12:39 AM
Subscriber
Does anyone know how much it is to get in?

Rodrigo Soares
www.r3dimensional.com
# 8 13-11-2002 , 12:58 AM
When I worked at the one 2 years ago in Minneapolis, it was like 12 bucks or somethin.

Pretty cheap consideringuser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 9 13-11-2002 , 09:33 AM
How much ? £0.00

You just have to get there!

Mark