Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 03-04-2006 , 10:51 PM

A thought

In Video Games you have CG scenes and FMV's do you think it would be possible to play a game with the High Res Characters you see in CG cutscenes?

i dont mean like FMV CG but you no like just cutscenes CG modles of the Characters.

If i'm not making any sence then forgive me.

# 2 04-04-2006 , 01:36 AM
You do realize that games swap models in and out dependant on distance to them, right? You may very well be using the same assets as in the realtime cutscenes if you are very close and the game doesn't have many objects on screen.

Again, that varies depending on who made the game, and what engine they were running, and on what platform.

# 3 04-04-2006 , 01:40 AM
So what your saying is that you could very well be playing with the Cutscene Model that you see in Cutscenes if thats right then wow.