Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 29-05-2006 , 10:55 AM
Subscriber

Future eX-WIP Ferrari Enzo

Hi all,

Thought I would share some of what I am working on atm. Been trolling around the forums the past week or so. And bounced into a thread that I share a similar problem with the starter - that's not ever finishing a project.

So without further adieau, here is my next future eX-WIP:

user added image

Lots of work still to do. More smoothing, details, and just a bit more modeling. Havent decided if I will add an interior or what I plan on doing with the car when I finish modeling and texturing.

# 2 29-05-2006 , 09:39 PM
Subscriber
SEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYYY!!!:attn:

A pint of example is worth a gallon of advice!!
# 3 29-05-2006 , 11:52 PM
Heh, don't feel bad. I have only finished a single 3d project in my entire 3d life (2 years).

The model - very nice start!!! user added image

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 4 02-06-2006 , 11:29 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by MattTheMan
Heh, don't feel bad. I have only finished a single 3d project in my entire 3d life (2 years).

The model - very nice start!!! user added image

I think i know why i dont finish. . .because after i get into a project i realize how much time it will take to make whatever, correctly. and since i dont seem to have the real world pressured environment, when i become unhappy with my progress i usually become unmotivated. user added image

anyway - here's a little update. havin a tough time getting the rear taillight area integrated. i m not modeling the vehicle exactly to the blue prints. because when i originally made them i was off just enough to make a difference and was too eager to begin, so i didnt go back to PS and fix my mistake.

add sidemirrors, front grates, xtra trim, rounded tire, xtended wheel.

user added image

# 5 02-06-2006 , 03:02 PM
Subscriber
wow pretty car (:bow: big enzo fan:bow: ):bow: i have never finsihed a project in one year manily cause i can't texture so i leave it and move on but i am working on a robot and am almost finished now!! woot

# 6 04-06-2006 , 02:30 PM
Subscriber
nice model dude,except your missing a little piece on the nose of the car.in the middle of the nose there is a little wing in the gap something to do with airflow control.its not noticable when its on the car because its in a shadow but its noticable when its not on the car if you know what i mean.other then that very nice.