Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 20-03-2007 , 07:09 PM

maya foundation robot eyes

Hello all,

I would like to set up the eyes from the small robot in the book learning maya foundation. they've skiped over much of modeling the head. I've followed a few tutorials on making eyes that follow a locator and they've all worked well. when I apply the ideas over to what i'm working on the pupil stays stationary and moves to point at the locator. I would like for the pupil to move around flat on a circle and follow the locator. If anyone knows a tutorial or could offer some advice it would be appreciated.

As a sidenote, I'm semi new to maya so if you respond please "dumb" it down for meuser added image

Thank you,
jasmynO