Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 16-04-2007 , 08:49 AM
Jr.Who

Finished Interior Scene project

This is my second finished project that I've posted here (you can go to my website to see my other ones).

If you go to my website, you can look at a better quality version, and the HD version.

-Jr.Who
user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 16-04-2007 , 09:00 AM
What's your web address? I'd like to check it out.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 3 16-04-2007 , 09:04 AM
Never mind, accidentally figured it out. For anyone else who wants to know, just click on the profile button at the bottom of Jr.Who's post.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 4 16-04-2007 , 09:09 AM
Scene looks awesome. I don't know if the lighting's too bright or what but maybe try to make the wall edges stand out a little more. Without the objects above the fireplace, the shelf wouldn't be very noticeable. Overall, FANTASTIC JOB!

Exceed Expectations!
# 5 16-04-2007 , 10:24 AM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by Perfecto
Never mind, accidentally figured it out. For anyone else who wants to know, just click on the profile button at the bottom of Jr.Who's post.

You can actually just click the "www" button next to the "email" and "PM" buttons.

# 6 16-04-2007 , 12:16 PM
Subscriber
Nice job. Congrats on finishing. I find that half my battle user added image

There's nothing normal about normals. In FACT i think the are abnormal.