Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 02-05-2007 , 12:18 AM

rendering

i tryed batch render as images but they are just black. i run a render diagnostic and it said "polysurface has no shading group associated with it. this means that it will not be rendered. please assign it to a shading group". what goes this mean!!!!! please help!!!!

# 2 02-05-2007 , 12:43 AM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
It probably means that you don't have a material assigned to your model; right mouse button click on your model assign new material ==> select your material;blinn, lambert etc.

# 3 02-05-2007 , 02:03 AM

rendering

i have, i am using blinn and lambert materials but it saying that there no shading group.

# 4 02-05-2007 , 09:45 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
that's odd, and when you select the blinn or lambert in the hypershade and select in and out -put connections does a shading group appear if it doesn't make a new blinn assign it to your object and look in the hypershade again.