Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 20-04-2007 , 08:22 AM
Subscriber

Wii

So has any one been on here with a wii? lol iam so what do you guy think of the wii?

Do what you like, like what you do.
# 2 20-04-2007 , 11:58 AM
Subscriber
Its cool. I got one a few months ago.
I managed to configure the wiimote for the PC. Got it playing HL2.

"If Less is more then think how much more more would be..."

Winner June 2009 Spaceship Challenge
# 3 20-04-2007 , 12:45 PM
Subscriber
i havnt got one yet though i go over to my cusins house and play it all the time ... even though the graphics arnt that great, i really love the control :p hate pressing buttons, rather do the motion with my own hands user added image

# 4 24-04-2007 , 02:36 PM
yeah - got a wii a couple of months ago - have been playing zelda, wario, elebits and some of the old stuff - like r-type and skyfox. great stuff!user added image

# 5 24-04-2007 , 03:29 PM
Jr.Who
Wii FTW! Got mine on launch day, and IÕve been loving it ever since! I have LoZ: TP (If there is a Wii owner without TP, they need to be shot user added image ), Trauma Center: SO, Elebits, the original LoZ, Super Mario Bros., LoZ: OoT, and a bunch of GC games.

I canÕt wait for SSBB to come out! :attn: :attn:

# 6 24-04-2007 , 04:08 PM
Subscriber
Yea, SSBB would be odd on the wii. along with mario party 8. they need to make more controleres they never have any at walmart. ill problaly wait until they are on amazon for dirt cheap.

# 7 24-04-2007 , 04:30 PM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by daffas
Yea, SSBB would be odd on the wii. along with mario party 8. they need to make more controleres they never have any at walmart. ill problaly wait until they are on amazon for dirt cheap.

SSBB uses the GC controller. IÕm pretty sure MP8 will use the Wiimote, but I donÕt see why it would be odd. I think itÕll be more fun.

Why would you go to Wal-mart for video game stuff? user added image

# 8 24-04-2007 , 10:48 PM
Subscriber

Why would you go to Wal-mart for video game stuff?

Its the only thing that is close to me. its funny how the ppl there dont know what video games they have and how they work.

# 9 24-04-2007 , 11:03 PM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by daffas
Its the only thing that is close to me. its funny how the ppl there dont know what video games they have and how they work.

You donÕt have a GameStop near you?! user added image What state do you live in?!

# 10 25-04-2007 , 12:51 PM
Subscriber
im over in wisconsin, and i think the nearest gamestop is 40 miles away from me. it suks.

edit: LOL i just notice im right above you.