Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-05-2007 , 02:20 PM

Blendshapes trouble

Hello there,

I am working on an avatar, I have duplicated it and make some transformations in the face, that is fine, the fisrt time it works correct, the second time that I do the same (duplicate the original, make the transformations) I try to create a blendshape and then I get the error " No deformable objects selected" .... and it happens always in the second try.

What can I do in order to avoid this error ?? the problem is that I dont get it when I create a blendshape the first time, it only happens when I use the second copy of the avatar.

# 2 01-05-2007 , 11:48 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
The best way to create blendshapes, is to first make all the expressions and /or phonemes (e, o,m etc.) then select all of them and as last your original head(blendtarget).
and then hit the create blendshape button

good luck