Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 14-08-2007 , 01:53 PM

Boney Love - crappy animation but fuN!

Heres something i animated in about 45min because one of my friends said i should do something with my name but I didnt really have time, so i made it short and weird. Two skeletons making out then my name comes and knocks of their heads! I wont add to it because i have to get back to my other projects. hope you like it at least enough not to curse me off!Boney Love

Yay, not a freshman anymore!
# 2 14-08-2007 , 04:06 PM
hahahahaha good one kinddoggofwar... only if u made the KISS :hug: longer it would have look way better :p :p

# 3 14-08-2007 , 10:04 PM
ha ha - now you don't see something like that everyday!

# 4 15-08-2007 , 01:01 AM
haha, nice!

Why do you always call your animations crappy etc, there pretty good! If you storyboard then previs before you go onto the mainthing I reckon that you'll come out with pretty decent works.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 5 15-08-2007 , 07:26 AM
Thanks for the replies, i guess there was alot of things i could have done to make this better! I will be attemting to make really good animations once i learn how to rig, but for now i call them crappy because there simplistic and done in a very short time... glad you found it humorous!

# 6 15-08-2007 , 07:49 AM
Subscriber
2 things, first of all calling it crappy didn't grab my attention the first time, I had to read what other people posted about it before I watched it.
The second thing, how do you tell which skeleton is male and which one is female? :p Seriously though, it looks cool, but like stated above could have been a little bit longer that all happened so quick. Keep it up, doing good.

# 7 15-08-2007 , 08:30 AM
Well i didnt want to false advertise:shakehead but i should have made it longer. Technically there both dudes, so their gay skeletons, i didnt state that in the movie description because my little cousin wanted to watch it , and im not sure if ill need to explain thingsuser added image