Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 28-08-2007 , 06:07 PM
Subscriber

maya live

I am setting up a camera track in maya live and have many points to track. Is there a way to enhance the accuracy when it solves, for example if you know the distance between two track points can you tell that to maya to make it solve more accuratly. Just in General is there anyone with maya live experience who can give me advice to make the camera track and the locators created really accurate.

thanks

# 2 28-08-2007 , 11:27 PM
Subscriber
im not in maya right now and i don't remember the name of such a thing. guess it is Contraint in LIVE.

check out the maya help what it says about maya live. little tutorials are accompanied with it and it goes over every function.... over the constraints too...

good luck.

badger

# 3 29-08-2007 , 01:37 AM
think so, you ca nalso tell it whats in the foreground/backgorund etc.

Theres a tutorial that goes ove it in the help files.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle