Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 17-10-2007 , 08:25 PM
Subscriber

coming back out

man its been a while since ive even looked at maya. almost 2 years. SO ive recently aquired 8.0 trying to get 8.5 and now i hear that a new 2008 ver. is coming out man im so behind i mean i was still using 6.5 when i dropped off the map. So im looking to shake the cobwebs off and start back up, and ive got a few questions for ya'll, whats new in maya from 8- 8.5 and can i get by well enough with 8 or should i definately go for 8.5. actually thats about it as far as questions go hope to get back into the comunity and get some good work done b4 i start going back to school, hopefully the schools here in OKC are good for animation and whatnots. Anyway hope to see ya'll around ^_^

# 2 17-10-2007 , 10:05 PM
Subscriber
just go for 2008

# 3 18-10-2007 , 04:49 AM
Subscriber
will do, i was kind of sceptical since i was hearing alot of plug ins werent compatible with it yet.