Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 16 15-07-2008 , 02:20 PM
thats pretty darn close gubar user added image sorry i should have made it clear for those fortunate enough not to have had a run in with the chav kind....delinquent youths is about right, they usually hang in groups of 10, they are eye-contact agressive and dont seem to speak any recognisable languageuser added image and have a habit of tucking their shell suit bottoms into long white socks(kind of in the baseball player style)...I think there is a dedicated site called chavscum.com for you to check out the life cycle of the urban or lesser spotted chav and soon to be released-walking with chavs, a real time documentary suaing computer graphics to retell a day in the life of an alpha male chav and his click-they had to use computer graphics as real chavs are far too dangerous to approach user added image

hehe...yeah acid, i would have loved an initial d machine too-but i got the ps2 and psp versions so its all good.

hope the above helps you out with your voyage of discovery arranuser added image enjoy

# 17 15-07-2008 , 02:35 PM

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 18 15-07-2008 , 03:01 PM
Acid44
the uban dictionary says

1. chavvy 9

from lower class council estates,scum of british society
dragged up by parents who are just as bad.
an absolute joke they should all be erased permanently!
stinkin' attitude,insecure,gold ridden,dirty,ugly, rough,absolutely no idea about life,they think there in some gangster world(only on there estate!)
made of steal!!(NOT) complete gobshites

i never knew initial d was on ps/ps2...

# 19 16-07-2008 , 12:11 AM
ha ha ha - thanks for all the good info guys - i think i've got it now. user added image

on a side note - i only scratched up my gta disc last night like an idiot :headbang: so i was off to gamestop first thing this morning. who's the chavvy now? user added image

# 20 16-07-2008 , 01:53 PM
Hehe thanks for the dictionary passage acid-it bought a smile to my face on this dreary day^^
As for initial d' on psp/ps2 aye, but only in Japan, I bought a japanese ps2 and bought initial d' while in japan-but i guess you could get it imported-it runs like the arcade machine with bells and whistles yey^^ and the drifting engine is so slick and best of all, not a vauxhall corsa in sight-well except for maybe eating dust.

# 21 19-07-2008 , 05:57 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by acid44
i wanna try GRID... hows the racing in it? like, simulator or cartoon crap?

thats racing is pretty good actually only if you have a steering wheel, if you use the keyboard ... its abit ghey as you cant anti-steer that much. but yeah, overall its an alright game, more realistic cartoon graphics style but not a simulator as say Live for speed which is the exact opposite.

though what can i say, thats the only racing game ived played since like, nfsu2 user added image

@ arran - yeah i miss those off course games...

*I HAVE A QUESTION*

whats a cool realistic game with a kind of simulator feel ... pretty much whats a new good release.

Last edited by marlonjohn; 19-07-2008 at 05:59 AM.