Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 31 19-09-2008 , 10:17 PM
Hey Chirone

These ?? for me are used as a multi-purpose, more often than not I sometimes I use them for when I have no clue how to carry out a task.

Right I will get on it.Hopefully have pics up by this evening.

Jason

# 32 20-09-2008 , 12:49 AM
Sorry guys I am having trouble posting pics,Tried to print screen. For some reason it will not register that command.:headbang:

If someone can walk me through it,would be very greatful. Interested to hear what your thoughts and critisism are.I will post the pics in the WIP section.

So all that left to say is Help.

Jason

# 33 20-09-2008 , 02:10 AM
Subscriber
oh right... i suppose it works as a question...

i assume you're using windows and not linux or mac

if you are using windows then your computer is broken :p were you pushing the print screen button (it's written differently on different keyboards so i'm not going to type the name on the key :p) and then ctrl+v in a program that can draw pictures like MS Paint or Photoshop or GIMP?

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 34 20-09-2008 , 08:29 AM
Still no luck in in getting my progress pics up,tried what you suggested Chirone, but no luck!

Is there anything else I could try??

Jason:headbang:

# 35 20-09-2008 , 08:42 AM
As Zbrushiac sounds stupid!
If your pressing the 'Prnt Scrn' Button on your keyboard, and it's not working then I'm guessing that key is dead.

Press and hold it for a little while, then open Paint... Go to: Edit> Paste. If this doesn't work then, again, I'm guessing your keyboard isn't working right (At least that button isn't)

So as an alternative... Go to:

Start> All Programs> Accessories> Accessibility> On-Screen-Keyboard.

This will open the virtual keyboard. Simply press the 'PSC' button. Then open paint (or whatever you want to use) then go to: Edit> Paste.

This should work.

www.stevenegan-cgi.com

"Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!"
"Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth."
"Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?"
"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!!"
# 36 20-09-2008 , 12:09 PM
Thanks Mainiac

That did the trick

If you all want to make your way to WIP,:p All critisism welcome.

Thanks
Jason

# 37 20-09-2008 , 03:45 PM
Subscriber
hah, on-screen-keyboard... hax :p

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 38 21-09-2008 , 08:38 AM
Hey guys I am waiting on yer comments, I need to know How to perfect my WIP. Get yourself over there..:p