Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 16 07-10-2008 , 03:05 AM
Architect....those are the questions i have been expecting...something precise

Something Cartoon like
The jaws just have to move...not necessarily with the words

And it should be of normal quality....I'm not asking for too much. and if you think i'm trying to rush...i dont mind..i 'll wait as long as i know the job will be done. Something simple....you dont need to go into too much compexity and detail...trust me.

Doing it with a camera here is gonna cost alot cos i have to travel to another state to do it which is kinda expensive.

To rent a camera for a day is costs alot.....

Is that good enough?

Where there is a will, there is a way
# 17 07-10-2008 , 03:23 AM

Something Cartoon like

And it should be of normal quality....I'm not asking for too much. and if you think i'm trying to rush...i dont mind..i 'll wait as long as i know the job will be done. Something simple....you dont need to go into too much compexity and detail...trust me.

Doing it with a camera here is gonna cost alot cos i have to travel to another state to do it which is kinda expensive.

Is that good enough?

I have attached the sound file

Where there is a will, there is a way
# 18 07-10-2008 , 10:01 AM
Level 32 pachyderm
user added image

'normal quality' will be expensive

doing this in 3d just isnt feasible...

# 19 08-10-2008 , 01:43 PM

Originally posted by ollydave

Something Cartoon like

Is that good enough?

I have attached the sound file

ollydave - as others have already told you, even for the bare minimum, this is going to take a lot of time to do and would cost you a lot more than $200.

also, if you want people to work for you than you really need to state what it is you want up front rather than wait for people to ask you the right questions.

bennyk is right - you just don't seem to realise how 3d or animating gets done. it takes time and $200 would just about pay for a bouncing ball.

# 20 09-10-2008 , 03:17 AM
wish i could help, the thing is i just carnt, im not really good enough yet to be animating this for you, ha i just wish this opportunity came a little later. i Guess the differnce with me and the other people here who dont want to do it is that i would like this quite alot to use in a portfolio and as credited work, so mabey you should find some more students who know a little bit more on 3d.