Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 14-01-2003 , 12:12 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Kevin
nah I dont mind as if someone was above me I would just add myself a few post counts in the main admin Database user added image

so I would always win user added image

user added image I knowwhat you mean, I'm an Admin at another vB and it's pretty funny to mess with memers (not bad stuff of course) user added image

-Emo

# 17 14-01-2003 , 12:19 AM
Kevin
bad stuff??? me ?? never LOL

although Im just looking at your profile now..thinking what I can do that wont upset you to much user added image

# 18 14-01-2003 , 12:59 AM
Subscriber
Seeing how this thread is about post counts I can see your evil plot right now! lol

it's ok....you just become memeber of www.nxsupport.com and we'll see who's above who user added image

-Emo

# 19 14-01-2003 , 01:45 AM
SM Alumni
I think its great without the post numbers - means people are not going to spam the boards just to get theyre numbers up whilst aiming for that top 10 user added image good move Kevin user added image

# 20 14-01-2003 , 02:12 AM
Subscriber
well you can always see your profile and it says it there

-Emo

# 21 14-01-2003 , 09:02 AM
Kevin

Originally posted by Emo
well you can always see your profile and it says it there

-Emo

lol it wont when i have finished with it user added image