Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 01-05-2010 , 06:50 AM
Lifetime Member

Time control on SM

Guys,

I just noticed my time on SM was 2 hours out??? It was set to Perth but telling me it was 1645 instead of 1445??? I have had to set it to Dakha or Colombo instead. Any ideas or anyone else had this prob??

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 2 01-05-2010 , 12:50 PM
Subscriber
when i saw the title i thought you were wanting to start controlling time but only localized to these forums... wondered what you could gain by controlling time on a forum unless you made a mistake and want to take it back..

there's no undo for real life, sadly user added image

at the time of hitting reply the time stated was "All times are GMT +12 hours. The time now is 02:47 AM. "
it was 2 hours behind this stated time.

i think its like that for everyone

i think this was adressed a few times before but i dont think anything was ever done about it

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 3 01-05-2010 , 01:03 PM
Lifetime Member
bahahahahaha IF I could control time mate I would be sitting right here talking to you!!! cos I would be able to come back etc etc etc oh crap, too much g-man and steve.

Jokes, yeh I only just bloody noticed it to tell the truth mate, doesnt matter I suppose.

cheers anyway though!

yes real life kinda does sting when you go awry doesnt it mate? more ale.....bahahaha

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes