Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 09-07-2011 , 12:30 PM

want my movies to render out at 25 fps

hi,

i've looked under the settings in preferences changed that to 25fps and such..the playback within maya is 25fps

i've searched various forums and can't find how to do it, my movies always come out at 29ish frames per second settings and i need them at 25fps

# 2 09-07-2011 , 01:06 PM
Maniacal boy king of Babylon
# 3 10-07-2011 , 10:07 AM
hi user added image yea ,tried that to no avail. Searched about the web a bit more and apparently the best way to do it is to render it out as a frame sequence instead of a whole movie, then take it into another app to stich it back together as an avi or such like.

# 4 11-07-2011 , 09:42 PM
I have no idea if this will help, but if you go to the Render Settings, and put in PAL instead of AVI, it will be 25 fps. Other than that, you are better off rendering a sequence and use After Effect or other video editing software and render out that way. You can do more post-production control that way.

https://deannabono.blogspot.com - My Portfolio Progress. Take a gander. Enjoy!
# 5 19-07-2011 , 03:29 PM
i did exactly that, render it out as tiff and then converted it to 25fps in after effects.