Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 09-11-2011 , 10:57 AM
Subscriber

Creating A Rotating Turn View Of Model

Hello Again-

I was wondering how to create a (turn view) once the model is done that show the wire mesh then go into the base mesh and final the color phase. This will be for my Dem Reel in the end.

I realize that some editing is part of this outside Maya , but maybe that's changed sense I've been away for so long. Normally one would create the short movies save them to a desktop bring them into an editing software and transition them from one phase to the next and save it out as one 15 second clip.

But how and what feature in Maya 2010 do we go to get this done?

Thanks,

PenPixels

# 2 09-11-2011 , 12:23 PM
Motion Graphic Designer

suggestion

hello!

I think first off you need a turntable from Animate menu then, turn on wire frame on shaded then take a play blast of that save the video of it, and then render you final color and mix your two videos in premier!
hope that can help user added image

Moh.Murtaza Mohammadi

knowledge is power
# 3 09-11-2011 , 12:36 PM
Subscriber
Thanks Murtaza-

# 4 09-11-2011 , 02:17 PM
EduSciVis-er
There's tutorials on rendering out wireframe, which look quite nice, but yes, you'll have to do the blending and transitioning in editing software.

# 5 14-11-2011 , 03:04 AM
Subscriber
Hey guys where can I find this tutorial. Is it a part of this forum?

# 6 14-11-2011 , 03:57 AM
EduSciVis-er