Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 10-12-2012 , 12:17 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore

Superb

# 2 10-12-2012 , 01:10 AM
Super Moderator
That underwater scene!user added image Where do you find this stuff?! So strange and well done, I especially like the texture work.

- Genny
# 3 10-12-2012 , 06:36 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Hehe, its cool isnt it, and the underwater scene is erm...so life like LMAO!! every damn time I go to the pool LOL.

I work with a few french guys and they are some of the coolest and funniest people I know so they know where to find this stuff. We have an internal messenger system, so one minute you are in the zone, the next minute the notifier pops up and theres a link to somewhere weird and wonderful. Its just constant...Im surprised we get any work done. I could fill the whole lounge with some of the stuff.

Jay

# 4 10-12-2012 , 09:36 AM
Lifetime Member
Superb stuff. One thing disturbs me though ... how was the guy playing the piano in the saloon? Enquiring minds want to know! user added image