Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 23-11-2011 , 06:15 PM

nurbs sphere help

Hy to all, first of all im new to this program....
I work on my 1st project, i want to make candy M&M...So, i made body from Nurb sphere, hands and feet from polygons vai tutorial, arms/legs polygon primitives and eyes fom nurbs....
And now i want to make hair---->Irokeze...
Im wondering what is the easyest way, to make irokeze on top of the Nurbs sphere??
I projected Nurbs square on top of the sphere so thad it fits nice, but now...i dont know, i ned to pull out somehow this square or what...have no clue.....
Just give me a hint how to start this, in maya can yo make things on different ways...seems thad i every time choce the hardest or the wrong way....
thanks to all

# 2 23-11-2011 , 06:19 PM
You might want to grab some screen shots and show some reference images. I do not know what Irokeze is for instance.

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Isaac Newton, 1675
# 3 23-11-2011 , 06:29 PM
Subscriber
if you re new in maya, try to use the same technology along your project. Nurbs or polys. I would not mix theme. Polys re better I think, it can cooperate with other programs easier..

# 4 23-11-2011 , 07:51 PM
Irokeze is user added image
Yea....i dont know whet to use, polys or nurbs...
Anyway...it is not complicated project...i just ned to practice, so i chose something simple and thad i get used to it....

user added image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I know...it sucks...need to make eyes better etc....
Irokeze, in the middle of the head...
Need to make mounth too...don know yet how to cut holes....but first the hairuser added image