Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 17-12-2011 , 05:41 PM

Newbie needing a little help?

Hey everybody, Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but Im having issues with the trial version of Unwrella for Autodesk Maya 2011 32 bit. I downloaded the trial version then ran it after it finished downloading. It told me the installation was complete so I ran maya and went to the modify tab to test it out but I didnt see an option for Unwrella there. Am I doing something wrong or is there a step I dont know about? I checked my scripts in my maya 2011 folder and I see Unwrella there. (also this is the first plugin I try to download, im still sorta new to modeling).

I tried looking everywhere else online before posting but I didnt see any forums with the same issue. Thanks everyone.

# 2 17-12-2011 , 06:09 PM
The thin red line
Just go to windows/setting&prefrences/plugin manager just tick unwrella should be at the bottom............dave

# 3 17-12-2011 , 06:35 PM
Thanks! That worked like a charm! Im starting to think manual unwrapping might have saved more time to learn.