Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 24-01-2012 , 12:31 AM

New section inquiry

I have a suggestion to make and think this will fill a huge gap on internet. I have been modelling for 9 months and learning on my own. If you check the forum threads carefully you can see that most of the questions are because people skip something to do. Well, ok questions are making forum live. But i think it would be a big hit if there was a workflow or pipeline kind of section that people post workflows of different processes with topic tittles, and write the workflow step by step. Short and clean. No questions, just lists and questions under new workflow threads...

This kind of information is very hard to reach. I think it can improve any artist's knowledge, even if you are at master level.