Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 20-12-2012 , 05:58 PM

building/shop

This is my latest endeavour. It's a mechanics/body shop. I'm having my eigth surgery in a few weeks so I figured I'd get something started to keep me busy during recovery. It's far from finished. Still needs textures (issues like I said in my other post slowed that down), tool boxes, air compressor, tools, more vehicles, sign, etc. It's all your Acid if you want it when it's done..lol. Think I might even do an office..lol. It's nothing special, all simple poly stuff and maybe a few nurbs like the compressor tank I'm thinking.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 20-12-2012 , 09:08 PM
Heres the start of my industrial compressor.. Need to figure out how to make the piping look better and not just setting on top of everything. Is it fillet that I need to do?

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 20-12-2012 , 09:48 PM
The thin red line
Are you using references.............dave

# 4 20-12-2012 , 10:53 PM
For the compressor, yes, well just glancing at a few courtsey of google and from memory. Like I said, the piping and tank still need some work on them and I still need to add more to it like wires and more tubing.