Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 19-06-2013 , 03:58 PM

Measuring Tool?

Hello,

I am a researcher trying to create realistic body stimuli for an experiment I am programming. I've morphed bodies on DAZ3D that I've exported to Maya so I could measure the dimensions, e.g., circumference of: chest, waist, and hips; and height & volume (to estimate weight later on). Ideally I would like to continue morphing these bodies in Maya to create bodies with specific heights, waist to chest ratios, and waist to hip ratios. I am completely new to Maya and have no clue how to do any of this or if it's even possible to accomplish this task on Maya. Below are some examples of what I am trying to do. I would appreciate any suggestions, tips, and/or links to tutorials. Thanks in advance! user added image

user added image.

user added image

user added image