Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 15-02-2013 , 05:18 PM

Trying to use viewport 2.0

I have clicked on the renderer button and chosen viewport 2.0, it activates and lets me see the properties like it is working. However its not showing me anything rendered, I have to still go to render mode and then do a quick render to see what it looks like. The whole point of wanting to use viewport 2.0 is to see it while I work? I'm guessing I have something not right. But after watching everything I can find on youtube where people are using viewport 2.0 my settings look to be the same as everyone else I just don't get to see my work as I do it. Any thoughts?
Thanks
Trev

# 2 16-02-2013 , 04:05 AM
K was a real Newbie question from me, haha. I found out what my issue was. Just in case any other beginners are having the same problem. here is what will fix.

When using Viewport 2.0 you can not see the effects unless in Panels you have chosen Textures view.

Haha I find most of the time if something is not working it is one simple click somewhere that is overlooked. Can I thank myself for finding it? cheers all!