Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 06-03-2013 , 01:27 PM
Noober than noob

The thing I hate about google the most...

I had a blogger account where I've posted some blogs, then I've deleted all the blogs, but forgot to shut down the blogger account.
Yesterday I found out that it was still active, so I decided to shut down my google account since I don't use it anymore. Or so I thought...
Somehow, my Youtube channel was linked to that google account, even though I've had the Youtube account since 2007 and the blogger and google account since 2009 and I've never personally accepted to bind YT to Google acc, but maybe my father accidentally clicked that button while he was searching for something on YT.

I've received the e-mail on my Yahoo mail, and it contained the link to restore the google and blogger account, but I disregarded it, as I didn't know it was tied to my Youtube. I even deleted the e-mail. But then I found out as I wanted to upload something on YT. My page was gone. Flippin' burgers! Now that ticked me off!

I've asked google to restore the acc, posted every possible information which I knew was 100% correct, but they say I didn't provide the needed info and refused to restore it.
So I've asked Yahoo to revert my mail to its state before I've deleted that e-mail, hoping that I can find it and it would not require me to fill in all the info again. Well, it's past 24 hours and still no reply to that request.
Looks like my old YT channel is doomed. -.- All this because flipping google had to bind my YT acc to something it had no connection to in the first place.

/end rant