Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 28-04-2013 , 10:59 PM

Plants - scene extension

I need to add these plants to a live-action scene where the character reaches through/behind them and pulls out a baby. All of this except the plants were shot practically. I am not hugely proficient at animating, mostly due to lack of experience. How would you suggest making this animation happen?

There are two bush groups (one left, one right). Each group is made of 1 single branch duplicated and translated/rotated/scaled. Currently they are instances of the original elements.

There is a lattice affected by light turbulence for the breeze currently deforming them.

I'll be tracking the shot in boujou, rendering mostly with MentalRay IBL, comping in AE, and rotoscoping as necessary with AE & Mocha.

Attached Thumbnails

--
Peter Srinivasan
Producer

Last edited by petersrin; 28-04-2013 at 11:17 PM. Reason: typo