Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-03-2014 , 11:11 AM

Problem with nurbs surface view in shaded mode in perspective

Hi i am new to Maya and i have autodesk maya 2014 and hardware is new MacBook Pro retina 15 with almost the best configs. I have a problem with Shaded Mode in Perspective that shows as fractures of the nurbs surface which is created by lofting several duplicated circle curves. I thought it was my maya setup so i reinstalled but the problem still occurs. Can anyone help me out with it plz.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 12-03-2014 , 12:06 PM
check if there are faces intersection, and if its not the case, adjust cameras clipping planes.

# 3 12-03-2014 , 02:55 PM

check if there are faces intersection, and if its not the case, adjust cameras clipping planes.

Awesome mickhah!!! it was cameras clipping planes. the near value was 0.001 i changed it to 0.100 and it is so so smooth now. Thanks man!!! i really appreciate it!!! You made my day user added image!!!