Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 26-05-2014 , 04:34 PM
Subscriber

Texturer wanted for online short film project

I have been missing here of late as I had to deal with real life stuff. But on my break I have ran into a small little project going on which is a tribute to the Xbox 360. I was asked to make some models for this live action project and having great fun so far.

My part is almost over but just as I am finishing the last model (Gears Of War Lancer) the texture artiest has left us high and dry. So we are looking for some one to UV map and texture the last model.

There is no money involved, its a project just to get our skills noticed. I was thinking about doing it myself but I just dont have the free time at the mo. There is no real time limit but the gun will be ready by the end of the week to start work on it.

It will need to fully uv mapped and normal set of textures need to be created (defuse, spec, bump ect)

If anyone has the skill and free time please let me know.

user added image

Last edited by tweetytunes; 26-05-2014 at 08:26 PM.
# 2 27-05-2014 , 04:15 PM
Subscriber
Model is done if anyone would like to have a go - hahaha maybe I should make it a Texturing challenge hahahahaha.

user added image

user added image

user added image

Last edited by tweetytunes; 27-05-2014 at 09:37 PM.
# 3 27-05-2014 , 11:29 PM
Anybody willing to do this will want to see wires. Then they will know the extent of it. Otherwise it is just a nice render.

# 4 28-05-2014 , 05:12 PM
Subscriber
Good point - thx you.

I have had a offer for some one to UV this for me now - but still looking for a texture artist.

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by tweetytunes; 28-05-2014 at 05:50 PM.
# 5 28-05-2014 , 06:20 PM
Subscriber
Infact here - anyone who wants to have a play around with the file be my guess - https://jmp.sh/mtdVuxB (.mb .ma .fbx .obj Maya 2014)