Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 14-09-2014 , 02:04 PM

rigging problem

i am trying to make one pivot to handle the movement of several objects, i think that it need to be simple but i cant do it.
i made the first object, polygon cube that i have been streched, i changed his pivot place(i took it to the center back of the object).first picture
than i group it and changed the center pivot of the group(that contains only one object) to the middle of the circle that i want to do. (picture 2)
i duplicate special it , in a way that number of the strech cube will make a circle, now i want to open and close the circle with only one pivot, and i want that the rotation of every object will be from the back center of the object(like the first object) how do i do it? please help

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 14-09-2014 , 07:25 PM
The thin red line
When creating the duplicate change the pivot then use "instances", You can group them after...................dave

Edit:sorry should have said group after you change the pivot for the blade then duplicate

Last edited by daverave; 14-09-2014 at 07:45 PM.
# 3 19-09-2014 , 09:55 AM
thank you daverave