Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 25-10-2014 , 01:08 PM
Subscriber

Quixel's DDo and 3Do

Hey there folks!

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask.. But i'm desperate user added image
I was wondering if some of you could direct me to basic tutorials about Quixel's DDo and 3Do new suite.
I saw couple of tut's, most of them in youtube. Only one regarded Quixel's new suite, all the others explained usage of legacy version. (I understand that there are a LOT of changes between the two suites)
One of the main question that bothers me, is how to combine text or other hand made textures in the preparation of Quixel's procedural maps.
So.... any help is welcome!

(And Dave- since your tutorials are great, maybe you should make one about texturing an asset from maya with DDo and 3Do.. I'll be the first to buy it user added image