Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 01-05-2015 , 12:36 AM

Outliner stuck with "Show All" always unchecked?

I have this annoying thing that I can't seem to figure out how to fix. Every time I open the Outliner, it shows nothing in it. I have to go up to "Show>Show All" just to get things to pop up there for selection. This happens every time, once I close the outliner and open it again.

Is there some setting or preference I'm missing that can fix this so things show up each time I use the Outliner?

# 2 04-05-2015 , 04:44 PM
in the outliner window, under the "Display" tab, do you have what you want to see check marked?

# 3 05-05-2015 , 02:06 AM
Yep, I've tried a bunch of combinations of checking and unchecking the boxes there, no difference. The only thing that makes anything appear is the Show>Show All command. But of course, once I close out that Outliner, it doesn't "save" that setting, and the next time it's opened, it shows no objects again. Annoying!

# 4 22-09-2015 , 10:01 PM

I'm having this too!

did you ever figure it out? Thanks!