Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 01-04-2003 , 08:38 AM

Project VX

I was thinking of continuing to play around with my female bot, eventually binding her and finally animating her (or at least posing her better). I will add tons of tweaks to her too...

So I will just start by putting up a render...

# 2 01-04-2003 , 09:12 AM
Great job! Its very fantastic. I like it. user added image Just keep it up.

# 3 01-04-2003 , 09:23 AM
This rocks.. I especially like the way you have given her nipples without actually giving her nipples

Carsten Lind
Senior 3D Artist,
Maya Software Manager & Maya Instructor
LEGO Systems A/S
# 4 01-04-2003 , 09:58 AM
Subscriber
Hi Basura,

great choice... also that you want to share it... user added image

she'a still looking nice... however I still don't think I would like waking up next to her... user added image

btw. I saw you asked about something regarding saving the Shaders... Mike has an answer to that in this thread... -->
https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthr...&threadid=4868

and like Carsten mentions I also like the way you have done the nipples area without giving her some... I don't dare to think what it should look like a bit lower then... my wife would properly haunt me then... user added image

regards

Strarup

# 5 01-04-2003 , 03:14 PM
Subscriber
Glad to see it's a WIP! Looking forward to animation user added image

Check out the subsurfacescattering on my tongue...

<a href="https://www.reitzmachine.com">www.reitzmachine.com</a>