Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 211 21-04-2003 , 08:58 PM
Subscriber
cool pony (and its "Check" btw)

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 212 21-04-2003 , 09:45 PM
Subscriber
My eye had bean open for 2 minet when I wrote that. but thin agine my spelling is always off..

# 213 21-04-2003 , 09:56 PM
Subscriber
well do you want me to correct you so you can learn more? its "had been", "2 minutes" and "then again"

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
# 214 22-04-2003 , 04:14 AM
Subscriber
ok sure why not.. get M also, my girl who can also spell says He's just as bad. LOL (wait to see if he reads this..)

# 215 22-04-2003 , 04:28 AM
Subscriber

hehe, yea.. i dont proof read anything on this board.. if i send e-mails to a specific person that needs to be pro.. or if i actually have to write something.. its quite nice.. along with capatilised I's and whatnot. BTW, i live in canada so you have to take into account that a lot of the words that you may think are spelt wrong are actually correct because americans spell it different. Americans generally have no clue about all of these different words, but canadians are mostly exposed to tons of american stuff, so we know most of the dual words or whatnot. Like, color and colour for example.

Basically, yea.. i type incredibly sloppy here at SM.. what do i have to say? Haha, live with it suckers.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 216 22-04-2003 , 05:17 AM
Subscriber
Yaeh I'm with you .. they can live with it !!!

# 217 22-04-2003 , 06:24 AM
Subscriber
notice how good he wrote there tho? Its bull hes actually very clean. Except for the "I"s of course. we all do that. i know i do.

# 218 22-04-2003 , 06:31 AM
Subscriber
Thanks vector! user added image, i try not to make mistakes.. glad you can pick it up.. i DO make gramatical errors though user added image.

"I should call you sugar maple tree cause i'd totally tap that" haha

email - mattwettstein@gmail.com
# 219 23-04-2003 , 06:36 AM
"In the Internet, you are what you write". user added image
I´ll leave that one for you guys.

# 220 23-04-2003 , 06:37 AM
:argue:
Oh brother....

this is like saying it is the size and not the magic of the performer "boys".......user added image

# 221 24-04-2003 , 07:51 PM
hello..everyone... (again it took me a while to read all this stuff... you posted..... )
anyway... congrats to pony on pre-completion(you gona create some textures ... right? user added image ) of his second project "ever.." user added image .. it's beautifull... no words can describe your creature.... user added image

I see you talking about English and spelling and stuff??.... hey Keven... you can create a script which will check your spelling like in Microsof Word... you know>>
... or something like on Hotmail.... when you send a message.... you can check your thing...

...or else,... you know what??... who cares about that spelling anyway???...lol...

# 222 24-04-2003 , 11:33 PM
Subscriber
Thanks LSphinx. very kind words ! I will be spending more time on this now, so .. yep the textures should be done soon I hope.. will have plunty of updates.. UV maps.. etc..

Originally posted by LSphinx
<:::::::user added image.S. "Imagination is more important than knowledge."::::::::>

Definatly !! LOL

Last edited by Pony; 25-04-2003 at 12:24 AM.
# 223 25-04-2003 , 12:11 AM
LShinx??===...
hmmm...
I'm starting to worry about that spelling.. lol..

lol... no problem mate.....
\/
\/
\/

Last edited by LSphinx; 25-04-2003 at 12:27 AM.
# 224 25-04-2003 , 12:23 AM
Subscriber
That was a type O. as I looked at your name just to be sure.. sorry will edit.

For ALL.
You guys know .. typeing and language are a done on the left side of the brain. Well to be very blunt when you model like I do ,, your very much working from the right side of the brain.

# 225 25-04-2003 , 12:29 AM

Originally posted by pony

For ALL.
You guys know .. typeing and language are a done on the left side of the brain. Well to be very blunt when you model like I do ,, your very much working from the right side of the brain.

that'll do... user added image