Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 06-04-2003 , 01:36 PM

Human looking Cyborg

Here is the new model that i m working on....the main idea is the same as i thought in competition but could'nt implement it due to time...so i have started workin on it again from the scratch.

# 2 06-04-2003 , 01:38 PM
another view

# 3 06-04-2003 , 03:57 PM
Simply Maya OG
I like his neck, they way its shaped and designed. Looking good so far buddy. Cant wait to see the rest of his body.

- Hybrid
# 4 06-04-2003 , 04:10 PM
Great start .....

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 5 06-04-2003 , 05:56 PM
As Kurt says....Great Start...user added image

Just one ?: How did you do that raised part around the eyes...was it just an extrude?

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 6 06-04-2003 , 08:50 PM
Subscriber
I like it too. It reminds me of that movie A.I.

~GateKeeper
Not really certified not really new!
# 7 07-04-2003 , 05:19 PM
Thnak you soo much guyz for you comments and appriciation.

z1mmnd14: i stated off modelling this using edge extrude method...the method that barsuda3d used during the last month's compitition....very nice way to get the detail user added image so if you r just talking abt that raised part...that was achieved extruding the edges... and placing the vertices....

GateKeeper: thanx for the comments....and yeah the main inspiration of the model comes from the movie...infact i call my model AI_Cyborg....user added image

thanx

# 8 07-04-2003 , 06:11 PM

Originally posted by shoaib

z1mmnd14: i stated off modelling this using edge extrude method...the method that barsuda3d used during the last month's compitition....very nice way to get the detail user added image so if you r just talking abt that raised part...that was achieved extruding the edges... and placing the vertices....

That method seems to be proving quite effective to a lot of people around. Excellent. By the way, looks good bud.