Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 05-06-2003 , 06:42 PM
Subscriber

Around and not around for the next 2 months

hello everyone.

As some of you have noticed, I have not been around much the past week. I will be busy the next 2 months working hard on my demo reel. I'll try to come in from time to time, we'll see. user added image

I'll be attending both the Comic-Con and Siggraph this year here in my hometown of San Diego, so I hope meet some of you there.

I will also be representing simplymaya.com at the Alias|Wavefront party being held during Siggraph. I'll do my best Sir Kevin user added image

If you need to contact me, shoot me an e-mail, and I'll get back to you.

Those of you that would like to see a clip from my demo reel, my animation entry over at www.10secondclub.org in the current round section, is #33 user added image

see you guys around, and I'll keep you updated on my progress.

God Bless,
George

God Bless you and 3D
# 2 05-06-2003 , 06:50 PM
Later dude, and have a great time!!!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 3 06-06-2003 , 08:38 AM
Kevin
ok dude!!! have fun and I wil look at your animation entry today user added image

# 4 06-06-2003 , 12:53 PM
Hey you can't go to Siggraph without a SM t-shirt....user added image Have fun bud!

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."

Last edited by NitroLiq; 06-06-2003 at 12:56 PM.
# 5 06-06-2003 , 04:18 PM
Kevin
btw... i really enjoyed your anim!

i watched about 5 of them and must say that yours was the best one of the ones i picked

# 6 07-06-2003 , 07:06 AM
Subscriber
Nitro, I should wear a shirt that reads " I belong to SimplyMaya" hehe...

Kev, thanks for words of encouragements user added image

George

God Bless you and 3D