Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 02-12-2021 , 07:57 PM

How can I change the color/texture of the object made by using ep curve tool

Hello guys,
i know its a dumb question but how can i change the color of it? I made a shape using ep curve tool and revolve. Everything is good except that the object is black and i dont know how to change it. I try to add texture/color to it but color changed only inside.

Also why can't i add texture to it too?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by jasnacholera; 02-12-2021 at 08:11 PM.
# 2 02-12-2021 , 08:00 PM
SM Tea Boy
sounds like the normal's are flipped Select Mesh Display > Reverse > in the Modeling menu

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 02-12-2021 , 08:26 PM

sounds like the normal's are flipped Select Mesh Display > Reverse > in the Modeling menu

Thanks i think it worked.

# 4 04-01-2022 , 02:23 PM

Thank you, my friend. I also want to know how can I change the color/texture of the object made by using ep curve tool and I am glad I have found my question answer over here. When I was searching for it online, I have also found a site in which I have found manufacturing business plan and I was so happy because I want to start my new business.

Last edited by MikeGJansen; 02-02-2022 at 01:51 PM.