Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 11-06-2003 , 10:14 PM

Making a Plastic Bag

Now this has had me completely stumped all day today. So I finally came to visit the good ol' newbie forum. Anyway, I'm modeling a case(or a box of) of paintballs, and I need my paintballs to be a bag. A few details: It sits in a square, so it has a general squarish shape, but it's a bag, so it's all wavy and bumpy and what not, and then get's wrapped around at the top and tied off with a little tie thingy... I guess it's hard to explain, but none the less, any help would be welcome. I can take a picture of a "bag" of paintballs if you're still utterly lost.

---
https://www.bigfatonline.com