Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 11-06-2003 , 06:39 PM

problem with batch rendering

I am trying to batch render a animation and I get this message in my text editor.

// Mayatomr: Rendering temporary file: C:/Documents and Settings/Morgan Wykkoff/Desktop/animation1/movie.mb //

// Error: Cannot find procedure "miProgress". //

// Mayatomr: Batch render started. See C:/Documents and Settings/Morgan Wykkoff/Desktop/animation1/mentalray.log for more information. //

// Mayatomr: Batch rendered images will be written to C:/Documents and Settings/Morgan Wykkoff/Desktop/animation1/images //

can anyone make anything out of it?

# 2 11-06-2003 , 11:11 PM
I bet this is the keyword :

// Mayatomr: Batch render started. See C:/Documents and Settings/Morgan Wykkoff/Desktop/animation1/mentalray.log for more information. //

Carsten Lind
Senior 3D Artist,
Maya Software Manager & Maya Instructor
LEGO Systems A/S
# 3 11-06-2003 , 11:24 PM
I saw that but it there isnt anything there. is there a way to check the log info. because there is no file that I can find.