Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 31 11-08-2003 , 12:08 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Ultragames
And btw, i still think my case is better than yours, in looks, at least.

heheh... at first, I didnt even like mine either... it looked plain old boxy type of look... but when it arrived, I changed my mind as soon as I saw it....it's really nice for anything you want to do and since it's a server case, like I said before, it's huge and there is sooooooo much room to work inside it... user added image

I'm almost done with the whole rig... I still need some of the main stuff like memory, hdds, CPU, and a few more fans user added image

-Emo

# 32 11-08-2003 , 12:24 AM
Just need some little details like mother board, CPU, HDD, PSU, fans, wires, CD-Rom, floppy, just some minnor stuff. lol Emo. user added image

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 33 11-08-2003 , 12:28 AM
Subscriber
lol I didnt say that! user added image

So far I have Case, Mobo, PSU, and some fans.. lol

but I just realized that I need a video card too so... can anybody suggest something?? price range up to around 1000.....

I was thinking between Quadros, FireGL, FX 5900 Ultra Pro, or maybe some 3DLabs cards...

-Emo

# 34 17-08-2003 , 10:45 PM
Definitely go for a quadro- the new wildcat may pack 512mb of ram for $900...
BUT: It can't hardware render.