Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 11-08-2003 , 10:07 PM

My Gamer.tv interview!!! :)

check out www.gamer.tv and look in the special features section. There's a piece about the NCCA where i go to uni. And I am interviewed lol it's soooo funny! I was talking complete crappage!

user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 2 11-08-2003 , 11:19 PM
Subscriber
I cant find it user added image

# 3 12-08-2003 , 12:09 AM

IMDB
# 4 12-08-2003 , 12:14 AM
damn pure your just a big shot now...like famous all over the internet. user added imageuser added imageuser added image

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 5 12-08-2003 , 12:48 AM
lol I wouldnt go that far!! they needed someone in the class to do it and me being me I was like "emm yeah ok if nobody else wants to do it I will" even though I dont even want to (and I'm not! user added image) go to the games industry... lol it's been on TV aswell allgedly! Am I like an SM celebrity then? user added image

Alan

IMDB