Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 15-08-2003 , 08:33 PM

Finally got power back...

Man what a 24 hours......

First off i was at a card turnament when all the power went out over here. Then to make things worse my wife came to pick me up but before she could get gas the power went out.

So needless to say we had just enough gas to get to a gas station that didn't have any juice to pump the gas so we had to stay there till 6 am before that part of the city got power. (was not in a very good mode)

So im sorry that i havent been around just got power back about 10 mins ago

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

https://www.artstation.com/kurtb
# 2 15-08-2003 , 10:23 PM
Same here bro....it went out like 4pm yesterday in Queens, NY and came on 5:30pm today. Amazing how much I depend on technology and Thank God I saved the flash project I'm working on before everything went kaput. *phew*

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 3 15-08-2003 , 10:46 PM
Yeah mate.... that would have been bad to lose that work.

I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world. (Albert Einstein)

# 4 15-08-2003 , 10:54 PM
You bunch of wussies. :p

# 5 15-08-2003 , 11:07 PM
=)

# 6 15-08-2003 , 11:32 PM
You missed it man. One minute, testing all these scenarios with dynamic text and the htmltext property then....*fizzle*....wtf?! I started going into convulsions. On a positive note, I've been playing alot of acoustic guitar in the past day....perhaps I should've practiced my "drawring" skills. user added image AL, I miss ya bud...when you coming back home?

In a thick cockney accent: "I can't do me drawrings when I gots prune 'ands!"

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 7 16-08-2003 , 10:31 AM
Still got 13 days to go buddy.

Starting to miss home. Not much fun when you've got no pals (nor your girl) to hang around with. Made that Amsterdam Canals boat trip yesterday. Cool stuff. user added image

# 8 19-08-2003 , 01:02 PM
Subscriber
Hmmmm...

Amsterdam...

I used to go busking at the Leidse Plein (is the Bulldog still there?), but that was some...er...twelve years ago (man, I'm feeling so terribly old all of a sudden).

Anyway: it was a mighty craic!

Just stay away from them coffeshops - these are nasty, dangerous places! user added image

Renderizer

Subdivide and conquer!

Free your mind, and your ass will follow!
# 9 19-08-2003 , 05:04 PM
Lol .. LeidsePlein and RembrandtPlein are cool places to hang out in. user added image

My brother is gonna henna-tattoo himself two days before going back to Vzla there.