Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 23-08-2003 , 11:58 PM

master adl we beg your enlightening return

the tharapeutic thread is needed, and we beg you to dementiate... errrrrr.... therapiate jumpy sm forum users which spite venom with every word they write... user added image

# 2 24-08-2003 , 12:01 AM
SM Tea Boy
lol this place has got a bit serious of late hasn't it user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"

# 3 24-08-2003 , 12:39 AM
Lol ... thanks for the kind words mate. user added image

I've been kinda busy on Outdoor parties and all that things .. I'll be back from the 29th Augustus .. right now .. I'm kinda ... flaming Ug user added image

<-- One really wasted adl .. :p

# 4 24-08-2003 , 01:43 AM
i love the word augustus user added image

# 5 24-08-2003 , 01:45 AM
Sh*t .. it's August right? :p
Lol .. too much Smirnoff Ice.

# 6 24-08-2003 , 01:49 AM
you wanna make smirnoff ice worth it's money?

pint of beer, bottle of smirnoff ice, 2 or 3 shots of vodka (4 works wonders also user added image )

mix them together, you then have a bonified "Turbo Shandy" 2 of them and you are gone. trust me user added image

# 7 24-08-2003 , 01:53 AM
Lol.
Gonna try that one. :p

# 8 24-08-2003 , 01:53 AM
lol turbo shandies are cool! user added image I think that'll be what i drink to celebrate finishing this damn masters on wedensday user added image

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB

# 9 24-08-2003 , 01:59 AM
i had 4 in 1 night once... at my house my parent was away for 2 weeks, i'd just set myself on fire for my second zyk on fire video and losing all my leg and scrote hair made me sad, so we played poker and drank Turbos... afterwards i was in such a state... called the ambulance and shit... they didnt come just got a nurse guy calling me up and telling me to drink lots of water user added image

crazy night, never been so bladdered ever. and it takes me a good 8-10 pints till i am wasted... 4 turbos i was worse. them things are killers user added image

# 10 24-08-2003 , 03:16 AM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by Pure_Morning
lol turbo shandies are cool! user added image I think that'll be what i drink to celebrate finishing this damn masters on wedensday user added image

Alan

Ahhh well congrats in advance user added image shame your all the way up in Bournemouth or i would have brought you a pint or 3.

David user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"

# 11 24-08-2003 , 03:22 AM
SM Tea Boy
I'm still waiting for someone to beat mine and kevs 21 hour drinking bout, 21 hours on the beer one 10 min break for pizza lol in the end i kept having to knock back Tequila to stay awake

And i got on the plane the next day after one hours kip now that's manly user added image or stupid depending on how you look at it, admittedly i couldn't see and only had one shoe but hell you cant have everything user added image

# 12 24-08-2003 , 03:44 AM
I have many burns! Flaming, so much flaming. Ohh Adl, your wisdom is the only thing standing in the way of SM becoming like CGtalk. A cold, unresponsive place! What wisdom do you have for keeping peace!?

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!

# 13 24-08-2003 , 04:02 AM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by Ultragames
I have many burns! Flaming, so much flaming. Ohh Adl, your wisdom is the only thing standing in the way of SM becoming like CGtalk. A cold, unresponsive place! What wisdom do you have for keeping peace!?

Unless I've just misread your post it looks to me like a deliberate incitement to flame, please try and keep it on a more cordial level, especially in a thread that was obviously meant to lighten the mood.

# 14 24-08-2003 , 04:14 AM
um... huu? Im not being mean toward any one!? Im just asking Adl what can we all do, to help lighten the mood. Im contributing to the idea of the thread. I think you misread it...?

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!

# 15 24-08-2003 , 08:28 AM
Because I'm a retard...

Has any "enlightening-beverage"-drinker here ever had the Bacardi O3? (that arange flavored stuff) ?

Tastes ok for me, but it's gotta be ICE COLD....that, or 5 or 6 cut with EVER so slight Mountain Dew "LiveWire" (orange flavored DEW)

edit - ...AND a LAN party overnighteruser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com