Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 18-10-2003 , 06:37 PM
I often dream of nazis ... I fight with them and then there is blood everywhere

Oo

# 17 18-10-2003 , 07:35 PM
Well, I dunno what it means, but according to Freud, I think you got something to worry about bro. :p I wont go into details, but let's just say, go out and get a girl... QUICK! :p :p

Eagleking: You've been playing too much Medal of Honor. user added image

user added image

Dave Baer
Professor of Digital Arts
Digital Media Arts College
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 18 18-10-2003 , 09:22 PM
I already got a girl..her name is Maya and she loves me and I love her <3 =) She has many twins and older sisters as well. All of them come with an operating manual on how to use them good hehehe. If I can tell you one thing Maya gave to me..it is me being able to see things in life as wireframes user added image

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>
# 19 18-10-2003 , 10:26 PM
heh... mkay. user added image

btw... "creativity is better than knowledge"

If this was true, then how would you 'know' how to be creative?

Things that make you go, Hrmmmmm. user added imageuser added image

Dave Baer
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 20 18-10-2003 , 11:04 PM

Originally posted by dave_baer
Eagleking: You've been playing too much Medal of Honor. user added image

I dont mean with weapons...a fight with fists.... user added image
I go shopping and then there is one nazi like 300 times (like matrix reloaded with agent smith)...its the same nazi but 300 times that damn confusing. and then I am bleeding.... user added image

# 21 19-10-2003 , 02:08 AM
lol!!! nothing can beat my halflife dream user added image setting up boobie traps, picking up shotgun shells...closing emergency fire doors..and last but not least: fighting that big tall monster than pounds its foot and creates a ground-fire-projectile thing (dunno what to call it)

dave_bear: there are some things best left unanswered..or we might end up in mental hospital hehe

<a href="https://forums.simplymaya.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16675">May/June 2005 Challenge Entry</a>
# 22 19-10-2003 , 02:30 AM
dave_baer sends orgeeizm a postcard

Hello! From Sunnyvale Mental Institution

Wish you were here!

user added image

Dave Baer
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu
# 23 19-10-2003 , 08:43 AM
Subscriber
Eagle king maybe you could come over here and sort out some skinheads :-)

grrrr
# 24 19-10-2003 , 07:43 PM

Originally posted by dave_baer btw... "creativity is better than knowledge"

If this was true, then how would you 'know' how to be creative?

You know, that is an Einstein quote.

# 25 19-10-2003 , 07:50 PM
Kevin
its repressed memorys coming to the concious in your dreams...the actual "pain" in your hand did actually once happen, its you body remembering the pain - happens quite a lot to some people, sometimes thats why these wierdos think they are possed my ghosts as they keep thinking someone is grabbing them etc... but all it is - is a memory... now in the dream the mind trys to make a story for this un-known pain (feeling) ..hence the dream, some get the same feelings yet without the dream so it makes a little more sence to them.

Ignore the pictures in your dream and just acept it as a feeling... yep sounds wierd but tis true user added image

# 26 19-10-2003 , 07:53 PM
Kevin
doctor kev - signing out user added image

# 27 20-10-2003 , 12:22 AM
i think you have answered my questions.. Because in when i was a kid in school, we played tag on monkey bars and sometimes unfinished houses and the goal was to stay off the ground no matter what, cuz if we fell..we were 'IT'. I got alot of that hand bruises and blotchy looking thing cuz of holding on and sometimes slipping and falling...its funny now that i remember it. but now i see why this is all happening..hehe THANKs Doc!

I think i can now come out of my mental institution.

dave_baer:
Postcard Send Failure - Orgeeizm is gone from hospital
user added image

# 28 20-10-2003 , 02:21 AM
What i get all of the time... two maybe three times a week, daeshavo --or however u spell it-- im not sure where i see it before, but say im out somewhere or with someone ill know that ive seen it before... or that ive lived before. Some say that its ur subconsience reading the future or somehow knowing what will happen. frankly it freaks me out. But on another quote of the pain memory,as kev said its memory. For instance when ur eating u might scratch the membrane in your throat witch u wont remember due to the fact that u didnt feel it, but what happends is later on the membrane remembers it for you and has a reaccuring pain as if soemthing is stuck in your throat, pretty odd but im thinkin it would have the same affect in the dream world.

# 29 20-10-2003 , 05:41 PM
You mean Deja Vu?

That often happens with repetetive incidents, or people you know very well. You might have had a dream that is similar to what happens, and you feel like you knew this was going to happen, or that this exact thing has happened before.

# 30 20-10-2003 , 06:09 PM
ehh, don't worry about it. Deja Vu is just a glitch in the matrix. I'm sure they'll have it fixed in no time. :p

user added image

Dave Baer
Boca Raton, Florida
dbaer@dmac.edu