Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 27-10-2003 , 04:25 AM

Jedi Knight III

Has anyone bought this game yet? Is it worth the $50? If you ripped it, would it be worth it? lol. Is it as cool as it looks like on the box? The 2nd one had a cheat to make it look like you had dual sabers, but only one side of it worked. I've heard you can have 2 sabers at once, and a dual bladded one.

Info would be great.

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 2 27-10-2003 , 12:53 PM
I got it. Its damn great but singleplayer is very short. I think I finished it in 2 or 3 days. But afetr finishing there is still multiplayer. And multiplayer is the best part of the game. A weird thing is...if yo ucheck servers then there are only 20 or 25 servers. Get a server program liek all seeing eye and you will find about 300.

Anyway...I think its worth.