Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-11-2003 , 11:41 AM
Subscriber

Nov/Dec-Character-Sci-Fi-GCastro-Norm

Hey guys,
Wow, i haven't been in a SM challenge in a while! I like this next challenge. We gotta beat our LW cousins user added image

Ok, for now, i'm thinking i'm gonna do :edit: Aragorn :edit: in a Starwars/Futuristic era. I'd also like to do a Troll for Aragorn to battle if that's ok Mike user added image

It's 3am right now, so i'm gonna sleep on it and see if i can come up with something better. user added image

Thanks for making this happen SM!

God Bless,
George

PS, i changed my character to aragorn because i think i may have more use for a full size human character user added image

God Bless you and 3D

Last edited by GCastro; 13-11-2003 at 07:09 AM.
# 2 12-11-2003 , 12:11 PM
Subscriber
oh cool. I'm happy to see you in this one. You have a cool style so this should be good.